- Startpage |
- Lab Products & ServicesLab Products & Services
- Bioprocess SolutionsBioprocess Solutions
Micro bioreactor, 10-15mL
ambr® 15 cell culture is an automated microscale bioreactor system that replicates classical laboratory-scale bioreactors. It is widely used by major Pharma and biologics companies, academic and research institutes as a reliable microscale model for a range of upstream processes.
- Improves early clone selection decisions by providing a predictive bioreactor model with pH and DO control
- Increases lab productivity by managing multiple cell line development experiments (24 or 48) in parallel.
- Reduces the cost per experiment by saving substantial amounts on facility space, capital, labour, media and consumables.
- Helps create better cell lines faster by automating vessel set-up, feeding, base addition and sampling.
- Simplifies adoption of quality by design (QbD) principles enabling large multifactorial experimental designs (DoE) in real time.
- Combines single-use micro bioreactor vessels, an automated workstation and user-friendly software.
- Two versions available – offering parallel control of 24 or 48 bioreactor experiments using just one operator.
- Closed loop control of pH and DO with independent control of O2 and CO2 for each vessel
- Automated liquid handling for reactor set-up, feeds, base addition and sampling
- Software enables easy experiment construction. It controls and monitors all experiments and records data and events with a full audit trail.
- Easy installation into laminar flow hood allowing aseptic operation
- Optional integration with Beckman Coulter Vi-CELL® or Cedex HiRes cell viability analysers.
- Single-use micro bioreactors designed for use with the ambr® 15 cell culture workstation
- pH and DO sensors for continuous monitoring and control
- Integral impeller for rapid, efficient mixing
- Sparge tube delivers gas to the impeller mixing zone*
- 10-15mL culture volume with sample port to allow addition of reagents and feeds or removal of samples
*Vessels are also available with no sparge tube for use where antifoam addition must be avoided.